Event is FINISHED
Singapore Classic 1: Indonesian Feast By Chef David
Learn 6 types of popular Indonesian cuisine with Chef David
The cuisine of Indonesia is as diverse as that of China and India, with many regional cuisines that bear foreign influences and display different geographical and cultural characteristics. Indonesia is rich in native spices which are essential ingredients in its cooking. In addition, Indonesians are adept at creating complex dishes through frying, grilling, braising, boiling and steaming.
In this demonstration and food tasting class, Chef David will share the experience to prepare 6 types of popular Indonesian Cuisine.
- Nasi Guri
- Curry Kepala Ikan (fish head curry)
- Pais Ayam (grilled chicken with salam)
- Rendang Daging (beef rendang)
- Sayur Brongkos (long bean in buah keluak gravy)
- Kueh Pisang (steamed banana cake)
Want to find more groups and events like this?